Benefits of membership
Benefits of membership to the Only Representative Organisation (ORO)
- Collective voice as a recognised Industry Association
- Setting quality standards for the OR Industry
- Focal point for non EU manufacturers and authorities on REACH issues
- An association which represents good working practices for REACH compliance to the chemicals industry outside the EU
- Workshops and assistance on REACH issues
- Representation with ECHA and EU Commission
- Industry specific training
- Provide guidance and OR specific position papers for future legislation
- Assistance on OR specific technical issues and assistance in clarification in the legislation
- Members Blog
- Contact person for ECHA and representations of EU member states
- ORO is the place to share and deepen the mutual knowledge about REACH
- Through its members, ORO gets latest news in countries all over the world and provides quick and competent information
- Developed OR specific insurance together with insurance company, offering lower premium for ORO members
Become a new ORO member
Dear interested Only Representative,
Thank you for your interest to become a member of ORO. For all Only Representatives who want to join ORO, we expect a confirmation that they meet the ORO Full Membership Criteria and comply to the ORO AntiTrust Rules.
We are looking forward to your application.
The annual ORO membership fee is 700 Euro.
Download our Membership Application Form and sent the completed form – including the signed ORO Membership Criteria – to: email@example.com
After you have submitted a membership request, you will gain access to the ORO application documents.